We have made available midrelease of Feedreader 3.13. It's only for interested parties. It's not even a beta release (although it should work fine).
Changes and fixes:
- Added possibility to have multiple archives for articles. Create them from File > New > Archive
- Archive folder has its own icon now
- Feed autodiscovery fixed (occurred then discovering feeds from japanese language pages)
- HTTP Chunked download fixed. In some cases Feedreader could run out of memory because of web servers that are serving documents with chunked method.
- Fix for situation where unreadcount was calculated incorrectly then one empty folder was moved to other empty folder.
- Added update priority field to feed. If you have a lot of feeds you can now add greater priority to feeds that you really want to update on time. Then all these higher priority feeds will always updated first.