We are proud to announce Feedreader 3.14.
Changes and additions:
- Offline support added - Read more from here
- Faster update intervals possible - Read more from here
- Upgraded to new FirebirdSQL version. This version is faster and more stable.
- Fixed bug with enclosure/podcast download when using some proxy servers. Previously download progressbars were left open.
- Added twitter search feed
- Proxy configuration added to welcome dialog.
- Performance improvements because we eliminated some functionalities in RSS engine (Newsbrain) that were not needed in standard Feedreader.
- Added a /debug parameter that can be used to debug Feedreader in case of problems.
- Updated tree component that we are using inside Feedreader.
- "Keep application in front when opening links in browser" is fixed
- Translation files now support latest User interface features
- Some little (and old) bugs fixed
- Fixed some bugs with chunked download
- "Smartfeed not saved" bug is fixed!