We are proud to announce release of Feedreader 3.11.
- New experimental feature added - now it's possible to show notification in some feed/smartfeed with added importance. This means that notification pops up in the middle of screen, it's highlighted and also it does not time out after some seconds. This means that user gets notification even if he/she is away from computer.
- Made it possible to change behavior of minimize button
- There is new connection test functionality. You can find it from connection options or when there is problem with new feed adding. This functionality helps to track connection problems and problems with proxies.
- Added new command under Enclosure Browser - "Generate playlist from selected files". This creates playlist from selected files, you can use playlist for example in Winamp.
- Reworked enclosure downloading a little bit (bottom left corner). Now it shows downloading progress in better manner and download box header has more consistent look.
- It's possible to download password protected enclosures from password protected feeds.
- It's possible to use alternate row coloring in Feedreader if you add alternaterowcoloring=1 under [misc] section in Feedreader.
- Tab orders changed in options dialogs
- Passive mode added for FTP synchonization
- Fixed some bugs that were introduced in 3.10 and were about articles view scrolling.
- We tried to get column sizes and positions to save correctly.
- We changed program license a little bit to state that Feedreader can also be used in corporate environment without need to pay any license fees.
- For Feedreader OEM version we added feature that lets you use local files or network server locations (\\server\share\file.xml) as feed.
- Korean translation added
- Japanese translation added
- Chinese translations added
Please download Feedreader 3.11 from here.